- - Sales
- Seymour, IN, USA
- Full Time
Job Title: Sales Director
Reports To: Vice President – Sales
This is a commissioned position and reports to the Vice President – Sales. The Director of Sales is responsible for all aspects of the sales production process. The position is responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive sales plan, to include prospecting, qualifying, calling, presenting, and closing strategies.
Brief Description of Duties:
- Exhibit integrity and honesty in all business transactions and personal interactions
- Increase the SIHO client base TPA group product offerings
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales plan to achieve production objectives
- Develop necessary sales skills to make accurate quotes to prospective clients and brokers of all SIHO Services available.
- Assure SIHO's competitive edge through personal professionalism and demeanor
- Maintain accurate records of sales and expenses
Minimum Skills Requirements:
- Indiana state license to sell Life / Health insurance products
- B.S. Degree or equivalent work experience in an insurance agency environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in sales techniques
- 5-6 years experience in direct sales management and product development.
- Demonstrated success in a sales organization or sales related environment
- Understanding of insurance terminology.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Ability to work successfully at a self-directed pace in a changing, multi-task environment.
- Ability to work successfully under tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage personal time in order to fulfill commitments and appointments
- Strong knowledge and understanding of PC word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Involvement in community service organizations.